+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC ISLAMABAD medicals done waiting for PPR.

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
kazkaz said:
No , still shows in isb they are not telling us the inside story.And what did you think who will send us PPrs if london how will we send the PPorts to London.
Dear all. I hv sent email in oct to Honorable Minister Jason Kenney's office and I got reply tht confirmed that all fsw files are in process of shifting to London and London office will contact us as soon as the transfer is complete. I guess we all need to be very patient as it might take long.

As far as question of sending passport to london I guess tht we will hv to send it to isb chc who will forward them through dip bag.

Good luck to all

Rgds

abidcro

Aug 14, 2009
ca u copy paste answer given by minister to u, we hope that after mid jan we will see some progress because CHC said in there every email that they hope to finish file transfer till decemebr

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
abidcro said:
ca u copy paste answer given by minister to u, we hope that after mid jan we will see some progress because CHC said in there every email that they hope to finish file transfer till decemebr
please find below response

This is in reply to your correspondence dated October 15, 2010, addressed to the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, concerning the status of your application for permanent residence (APR) under the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) Program.
We appreciate your wish to become a permanent resident of Canada as soon as possible. Our records indicate that your FSW application was received at the Canadian High Commission in Islamabad in June 2009. The file number in Islamabad is xxxxxxxxxxxx
As you may be aware, as of April 1, 2010, APRs under the economic categories for citizens or residents of Pakistan will be processed by our visa office in London, including applications under the FSW Program. The file transfer of existing permanent residence applications under the economic categories is currently underway and is an ongoing process.
Please be assured that you will be contacted by visa officers in London as soon as they have received your application transfer and have review your application to determine if additional information, documentation or a personal interview is required.
Updated information on processing times can be found at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp#immigration.
I hope that this information is of assistance.

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
based on the response it seems that in london they will again review our cases for eligibility however in our cases where meds were done and even expired we only hv to be resent meds..anyways lets hope for thebest

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kazkaz said:
No , still shows in isb they are not telling us the inside story.And what did you think who will send us PPrs if london how will we send the PPorts to London.
Passports cann't be sent out side Pakistan by post. I think RPR letter will be issued from london and visa stamping from CHC Islamabad.

Arkhan

Feb 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
legally no 1 can send pssprt ot of country., our cases r handled by london by isb wil take pasport (either they wil send pasport to uk or they wil stamp visa) this is normal procedure for all embassies and they ve rights to forwrd ur pasport.

gosho said:
Passports cann't be sent out side Pakistan by post. I think RPR letter will be issued from london and visa stamping from CHC Islamabad.

Arkhan

Feb 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys,
if our cases r geniun n v r observing delays than v ve rights to complain chc/minister or PM. i m still in que but those who r waiting for more than year for medical they shud write to ministry., if u r right than u shudn't b afraid of anything its ur rite. i agreed that CHC is working but we are concerned ab8 slow response and procssing

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
dear gosho did u write them what did they say?

stanzeel

May 20, 2010
dear members

I am a fast track Canadian Immigration applicant. Our medical was done on 26 jan 2010 and we are waiting for our passport request but no reply from CHC ISLAMABAD. In the month of October God gave us a daughter. I already informed CHC ISLAMABAD about my new born child status but no reply from their side.

Now please let me know where I have to send my daughter's documents and fees LONDON OR ISL?

LahoreCanada

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
Pk09 said:
Dear all. I hv sent email in oct to Honorable Minister Jason Kenney's office and I got reply tht confirmed that all fsw files are in process of shifting to London and London office will contact us as soon as the transfer is complete. I guess we all need to be very patient as it might take long.

thanks for posting this valuable information

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
stanzeel said:
dear members

I am a fast track Canadian Immigration applicant. Our medical was done on 26 jan 2010 and we are waiting for our passport request but no reply from CHC ISLAMABAD. In the month of October God gave us a daughter. I already informed CHC ISLAMABAD about my new born child status but no reply from their side.

Now please let me know where I have to send my daughter's documents and fees LONDON OR ISL?
send same query again to both london and isb offices. hopefully u will get a direction. most probably you will have to update docs to london once they contact you.

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LahoreCanada said:
Pk09 said:

thanks for posting this valuable information
my pleasure