+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

chc call....somebody pls help me on this :( :( :(

sasi11491

Star Member
Mar 22, 2013
hi everyone ,pls help me one ths,
i have applied for my student visa on june 20th under university category,....i have sent an case inquiry regarding the delay in the processing of my file,,recently i got a call last friday from canadian embassy ,stating that,,they have seen my inquiry regarding my application and they questioned me whether i have taken medicals or not,, and they asked me wen and wer i did t medicals ..i told them t hospital name and the date which i took and told them that i have submitted the medical receipt along wit my application file,,,,but as i didn know the doctors name and t exact date , i provided a wrong date on whch i took t medicals ,and the conversation ended ,,,,, so i e-mailed them t details through general inquiry e-mail,i dono whether they checked it or not,,am really afraid now ,,,,can u tel me whether medicals was the real problem now ,,,,??? can i send my medical receipt details thro vfs to canadian embassy once again ? will that be a good idea ? pls help me ...because i ve my classes starting closeby,,,

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
Upfront on 29th April..Updated on Ecas on 26th May
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
sasi11491 said:
hi everyone ,pls help me one ths,
i have applied for my student visa on june 20th under university category,....i have sent an case inquiry regarding the delay in the processing of my file,,recently i got a call last friday from canadian embassy ,stating that,,they have seen my inquiry regarding my application and they questioned me whether i have taken medicals or not,, and they asked me wen and wer i did t medicals ..i told them t hospital name and the date which i took and told them that i have submitted the medical receipt along wit my application file,,,,but as i didn know the doctors name and t exact date , i provided a wrong date on whch i took t medicals ,and the conversation ended ,,,,, so i e-mailed them t details through general inquiry e-mail,i dono whether they checked it or not,,am really afraid now ,,,,can u tel me whether medicals was the real problem now ,,,,??? can i send my medical receipt details thro vfs to canadian embassy once again ? will that be a good idea ? pls help me ...because i ve my classes starting closeby,,,
I can understand, delay in VISA is causing lot of trouble. Since you already send them email that is fine. They will
able to figure out from their record other wise they will contact u again. Be calm you will get visa soon..and First week is only orientation week so dont worry too much about classes.

Good luck

sasi11491

Star Member
Mar 22, 2013
gladaki said:
I can understand, delay in VISA is causing lot of trouble. Since you already send them email that is fine. They will
able to figure out from their record other wise they will contact u again. Be calm you will get visa soon..and First week is only orientation week so dont worry too much about classes.

Good luck
really thank u very much for ur kind reply, i will definitely wait ,,,but i didn get any e-mail from them,,i jus sent the details through a generic inquiry e-mail id ,,,,,s tht do ? .....and yea i understand t first week are orientation sessions :(