+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

chc call....somebody pls help me on this :( :( :(

sasi11491

Star Member
Mar 22, 2013
hi everyone ,pls help me one ths,
i have applied for my student visa on june 20th under university category,....i have sent an case inquiry regarding the delay in the processing of my file,,recently i got a call last friday from canadian embassy ,stating that,,they have seen my inquiry regarding my application and they questioned me whether i have taken medicals or not,, and they asked me wen and wer i did t medicals ..i told them t hospital name and the date which i took and told them that i have submitted the medical receipt along wit my application file,,,,but as i didn know the doctors name and t exact date , i provided a wrong date on whch i took t medicals ,and the conversation ended ,,,,, so i e-mailed them t details through general inquiry e-mail,i dono whether they checked it or not,,am really afraid now ,,,,can u tel me whether medicals was the real problem now ,,,,??? can i send my medical receipt details thro vfs to canadian embassy once again ? will that be a good idea ? pls help me ...because i ve my classes starting closeby,,,

amirsrima

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
Doc's Request.
submitted with the application
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
15-08-2014
Med's Request
18-08-2014 (plus RPRF & Update Information Chart, PPR1)
Med's Done....
7-11-2014
Interview........
DM: 11-11-2014
Passport Req..
PPR2 15-11-2014 SUBMITTED: 20-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
LANDED..........
June 2015
sasi11491 said:
hi everyone ,pls help me one ths,
i have applied for my student visa on june 20th under university category,....i have sent an case inquiry regarding the delay in the processing of my file,,recently i got a call last friday from canadian embassy ,stating that,,they have seen my inquiry regarding my application and they questioned me whether i have taken medicals or not,, and they asked me wen and wer i did t medicals ..i told them t hospital name and the date which i took and told them that i have submitted the medical receipt along wit my application file,,,,but as i didn know the doctors name and t exact date , i provided a wrong date on whch i took t medicals ,and the conversation ended ,,,,, so i e-mailed them t details through general inquiry e-mail,i dono whether they checked it or not,,am really afraid now ,,,,can u tel me whether medicals was the real problem now ,,,,??? can i send my medical receipt details thro vfs to canadian embassy once again ? will that be a good idea ? pls help me ...because i ve my classes starting closeby,,,
dont think - just send. It cant be worst