+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

chc call....somebody pls help me on this :( :( :(

sasi11491

Star Member
Mar 22, 2013
hi everyone ,pls help me one ths,
i have applied for my student visa on june 20th under university category,....i have sent an case inquiry regarding the delay in the processing of my file,,recently i got a call last friday from canadian embassy ,stating that,,they have seen my inquiry regarding my application and they questioned me whether i have taken medicals or not,, and they asked me wen and wer i did t medicals ..i told them t hospital name and the date which i took and told them that i have submitted the medical receipt along wit my application file,,,,but as i didn know the doctors name and t exact date , i provided a wrong date on whch i took t medicals ,and the conversation ended ,,,,, so i e-mailed them t details through general inquiry e-mail,i dono whether they checked it or not,,am really afraid now ,,,,can u tel me whether medicals was the real problem now ,,,,??? can i send my medical receipt details thro vfs to canadian embassy once again ? will that be a good idea ? pls help me ...because i ve my classes starting closeby,,,

frege

Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
01-08-2012
Med's Done....
02-12-2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
28-11-2012 (copy only)
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2012
LANDED..........
15-12-2012
sasi11491 said:
hi everyone ,pls help me one ths,
i have applied for my student visa on june 20th under university category,....i have sent an case inquiry regarding the delay in the processing of my file,,recently i got a call last friday from canadian embassy ,stating that,,they have seen my inquiry regarding my application and they questioned me whether i have taken medicals or not,, and they asked me wen and wer i did t medicals ..i told them t hospital name and the date which i took and told them that i have submitted the medical receipt along wit my application file,,,,but as i didn know the doctors name and t exact date , i provided a wrong date on whch i took t medicals ,and the conversation ended ,,,,, so i e-mailed them t details through general inquiry e-mail,i dono whether they checked it or not,,am really afraid now ,,,,can u tel me whether medicals was the real problem now ,,,,??? can i send my medical receipt details thro vfs to canadian embassy once again ? will that be a good idea ? pls help me ...because i ve my classes starting closeby,,,
I imagine that the medicals are probably the only problem - they're the only one they mentioned to you.

Re-send the general enquiry as a case-specific one. General enquiries are for questions that could be about anybody, not for ones about your file.

Are you saying you still have a copy of the medical receipt? If so, scan it and send it to them in your case-specific enquiry.

sasi11491

Star Member
Mar 22, 2013
frege said:
I imagine that the medicals are probably the only problem - they're the only one they mentioned to you.

Re-send the general enquiry as a case-specific one. General enquiries are for questions that could be about anybody, not for ones about your file.

Are you saying you still have a copy of the medical receipt? If so, scan it and send it to them in your case-specific enquiry.
yes i did that only, and i got ma visa , the very next day,thank u so much for ur valuable reply :) :)

frege

Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
01-08-2012
Med's Done....
02-12-2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
28-11-2012 (copy only)
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2012
LANDED..........
15-12-2012
sasi11491 said:
yes i did that only, and i got ma visa , the very next day,thank u so much for ur valuable reply :) :)
Great! Have a good time in Canada!

frege

Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
01-08-2012
Med's Done....
02-12-2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
28-11-2012 (copy only)
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2012
LANDED..........
15-12-2012
sasi11491 said:
Thank u frege :) :) for ur help,,have u got ur visa ? tel me abt u
I'm Canadian. My wife got her PR in December.

sasi11491

Star Member
Mar 22, 2013
frege said:
I'm Canadian. My wife got her PR in December.
wow,,thats awesome,,,so wer do u stay n canada ? leave me a personal message of ur facebook link,so that v culd b friends :) thanks frege once again ,and am happy tht i got ma visa too :)

chander_ck

Aug 31, 2013
Hi frege,

I am from india and want to go to canada on study permit in september, 2014 session.
I have completed my graduation in 2011 with Computer science stream - 69.3% and have 1.5 years of Experience as Software engineer as off now.
I want to take program of 2 years so that i can have work permit of 3 years.
Please guide me a good college for the Post graduate program of 2 year related to Business Marketing/Finance/Strategy Relationship Marketing program as i have job experience in Database (ETL Tools like MSBI). Else i have an option of MBA (but it is costy and i cant work with study thats y not thinking of this).

frege

Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
01-08-2012
Med's Done....
02-12-2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
28-11-2012 (copy only)
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2012
LANDED..........
15-12-2012
chander_ck said:
Hi frege,

I am from india and want to go to canada on study permit in september, 2014 session.
I have completed my graduation in 2011 with Computer science stream - 69.3% and have 1.5 years of Experience as Software engineer as off now.
I want to take program of 2 years so that i can have work permit of 3 years.
Please guide me a good college for the Post graduate program of 2 year related to Business Marketing/Finance/Strategy Relationship Marketing program as i have job experience in Database (ETL Tools like MSBI). Else i have an option of MBA (but it is costy and i cant work with study thats y not thinking of this).
Hi Chander,

I don't know anything about your field, so I can only guide you as to which universities are good in general, not in those specific areas.

Here is Maclean's magazine ranking of the top universities. Some are English, some are French, and one or two are bilingual (like the University of Ottawa).

http://oncampus.macleans.ca/education/2012/11/01/2013-medical-doctoral/

I suggest you visit the website of each university to learn about their programs. It is possible that you'll be able to find rankings in business/finance somewhere on the internet, but I don't know where.

Some universities have pages that give equivalencies between marks in foreign countries like India and grades in Canada. For example, McGill has this page. You can use it to get an idea of how Canadian universities are likely to evaluate your marks. They say 69% corresponds to A-, which is a high standard in Canada.

http://www.mcgill.ca/gradapplicants/sites/mcgill.ca.gradapplicants/files/INDIA.pdf

Different provinces have different rates of tuition for foreign students. In Quebec, foreign students generally pay about $15,000 a year, but business programs might cost more. Sometimes there are scholarship programs available for able foreign students, but this will depend on each university. Check the financial aid section of each university website.

If you post a new topic, people might be able to give you better advice.