+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changing the email address

jaafreh512

Sep 10, 2013
Hello Guys,

Is there any way to change the my email address provided in my application. I have got my GMCs and It seems they tried to send me an email and it's bounced back. Now I know why I received my AOR via regular mail.... please advice me how can I change that email and the phone number?

Your advice is highly appreciated

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
jaafreh512 said:
Hello Guys,

Is there any way to change the my email address provided in my application. I have got my GMCs and It seems they tried to send me an email and it's bounced back. Now I know why I received my AOR via regular mail.... please advice me how can I change that email and the phone number?

Your advice is highly appreciated
Hello , Yes I did email address change for my spouse.
After receiving my 1st GCMS note I observed her email ID section my earlier agent email ID is mentioned.

So I wrote email to CIC and gave reference of GCMS note . provided incorrect email /Phone no and provided correct email/ph no.

In my 2nd GCMS it was reflecting correct
You can try this

Good Luck

cwc

Jan 18, 2015
CEC_1304 said:
Hello , Yes I did email address change for my spouse.
After receiving my 1st GCMS note I observed her email ID section my earlier agent email ID is mentioned.

So I wrote email to CIC and gave reference of GCMS note . provided incorrect email /Phone no and provided correct email/ph no.

In my 2nd GCMS it was reflecting correct
You can try this

Good Luck

I was just wondering what email address did you send it to? Is it the CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca?

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
cwc said:
I was just wondering what email address did you send it to? Is it the CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca?
i sent mail to "CPC-CTD-Ottawa <CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca>"