+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

changing post ITA

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
i have already recieved ITA .... but i want to change the dates for experience acquired as i mistakenly entered the years??? ... Is it ok to change now or i have to decline ITA??

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
sami726 said:
But dont they match the EE profile and PR application...then there would be a discrepancy??? plz guide me
After changing the dates if your CRS scores remain above the cut-off for the invitation round, you can change the dates and there won't be any issue.

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
Maverick28 said:
After changing the dates if your CRS scores remain above the cut-off for the invitation round, you can change the dates and there won't be any issue.
Plz guide me....In my EE profile i have entered work history from 2013-2016 i.e 3 years...but now i want in my PR application to change it from 2009-2010 i.e 1 year and 2015-2017 i.e 2 years, again claiming points for 3 years.. wont it be an issue with VO because it contradicts alot???

karenv

Jul 8, 2014
Will this change give you the same CRS score? Or will it reduce your score below the cut-off?

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
karenv said:
Will this change give you the same CRS score? Or will it reduce your score below the cut-off?
same crs score....but i am worried about that discrepancy in time frame mentioned by me in EE profile i.e 2013-16...but now i want it from 2009-10 i.e 1 year and 2015-17 2 years...In total again 3 years with same CRS points???

karenv

Jul 8, 2014
Personally, I don't think it's a big issue if your CRS score is the same.
However, I fully understand your concern. With the changes you intend to make, it's not easy to explain that it's just a simple mistake. To be safe, you can wait for another 2 weeks and get ITA again.

uzumaki

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Hi!
2 weeks waiting for ITA again doesn't really make any difference when compared with whole processing time. If adding additional experience to the existing which would not decrease points is fine but your years are changing.
You can do one of the below:
a) What is your CRS Score ? If its a good score then decline now and wait till next draw.
b)Submit application with current ITA and write an explanation convincing enough stating as points are not affected due to change in information being submitted as part of Permanent Residency application.

Its your decision and chose it wisely.

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
uzumaki said:
Hi!
2 weeks waiting for ITA again doesn't really make any difference when compared with whole processing time. If adding additional experience to the existing which would not decrease points is fine but your years are changing.
You can do one of the below:
a) What is your CRS Score ? If its a good score then decline now and wait till next draw.
b)Submit application with current ITA and write an explanation convincing enough stating as points are not affected due to change in information being submitted as part of Permanent Residency application.

Its your decision and chose it wisely.
my crs is 453. yep years are changing because i made a blunder in my EE..in 2013 i wasnt even in the country where i mentioned the job by mistake..and i believe if they run a background check i will be caught via my passport #...what do you suggest with my crs??

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
karenv said:
Personally, I don't think it's a big issue if your CRS score is the same.
However, I fully understand your concern. With the changes you intend to make, it's not easy to explain that it's just a simple mistake. To be safe, you can wait for another 2 weeks and get ITA again.
yep with my crs 453 what do you suggest... i think its worth taking a risk than to be rejected in later processing.

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
1 more thing i need to be a bit of guidance from you guys
in the eligibility profile it is asked in the last 10 years how much continuos work experience do you have..??i have 1 year experience from 2009-10 and 2 years experience from 2015-17...can it be considered as continous work expereince?? if yes I do have work experience of 3 years considering this ???

rohit.sake

May 19, 2017
Hi!!
I have a query regarding my work history. I have worked with 4 companies in the last 10 years and I have declared the same in my EE profile. I got my ITA on 31st May where the CRS cut-off was 413. Now I have a problem in acquiring the reference letters from 2 of my previous employers. So my question here is

1. Can I make any changes now i.e., post ITA, in my work history by removing both the experiences? My CRS points (446) would remain unchanged even after removing them.
2. Will the VO consider this as misrepresentation to acquire ITA and eventually reject my application?
3. Or should I decline the ITA and enter the pool again.

Please advise me.
Thank you