+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changing one entry visa to multy entry visa.

Chick

Jul 21, 2008
Hi There! My problem is the following. I have one-entry W1 visa, for tempory workers and i would like to recive multy entry visa or just one more one entry visa or transit visa. What shoul i do? I want to have a rest on Cuba, but i afraid, that i will not be allowed to come back with my one entry visa. Thanks a lot you guys!!!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Chick said:
Hi There! My problem is the following. I have one-entry W1 visa, for tempory workers and i would like to recive multy entry visa or just one more one entry visa or transit visa. What shoul i do? I want to have a rest on Cuba, but i afraid, that i will not be allowed to come back with my one entry visa. Thanks a lot you guys!!!
Apply to one the Canadian offices in the US for a multi entry TRV. See: http://geo.international.gc.ca/can-am/seattle/visas/default-en.asp

PMM

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Chick said:
yee, but i dont have USA visa, i am in canada in Toronto. How to recive new visa here?
There is a little invention called mail. Your only problem is if you are called for an interview.

PMM

Chick

Jul 21, 2008
Your are a very good man, but if i be asked to come to the interview i cant go there as i dont have USA Visa.