+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changing Non-accompanying spouse to accompanying after receiving NOI from OINP HCP Tech Draw

devinca

Nov 8, 2021
I got NOI from OINP HCP Tech Draw on 8th Feb 2024. I updated my profile with spouse non-accompanying earlier and we are expecting our child this March. With the accompanying spouse, CRS was 469, without it, it's 471. The lowest cutoff was 471 in the tech draw, meaning I wouldn't have received the NOI if I added my spouse as accompanying.

Following are my options/questions:
1. Should I proceed as is(non-accompanying spouse) and once I get 600 points, add my spouse and child to my EE profile later before ITA?
2. I update my EE profile right away with the accompanying spouse and complete the OINP application with the accompanying spouse.
3. I keep my EE profile the same and just make the updates in the OINP application.

Please answer especially people with first-hand experience.

Devone2022

Feb 14, 2024
I got NOI from OINP HCP Tech Draw on 8th Feb 2024. I updated my profile with spouse non-accompanying earlier and we are expecting our child this March. With the accompanying spouse, CRS was 469, without it, it's 471. The lowest cutoff was 471 in the tech draw, meaning I wouldn't have received the NOI if I added my spouse as accompanying.

1. Should I proceed as is(non-accompanying spouse) and once I get 600 points, add my spouse and child to my EE profile later before ITA?
2. I update my EE profile right away with the accompanying spouse and complete the OINP application with the accompanying spouse.
3. I keep my EE profile the same and just make the updates in the OINP application.

RajSinha007

Aug 20, 2023

hi , how did you proceed,did you add your spouse in PNP application as accompanying?