+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changing Major (stream) after AIP

Rubab68

Oct 19, 2019
i got aip for the university of windsor masters of management program. i am doing my first semester online from bangladesh. now, i want to change my major (stream) from supply chain to international accounting and finance.
is it going to affect my final visa decision?.
Thanks in advance.

Ary099

Oct 23, 2020
i got aip for the university of windsor masters of management program. i am doing my first semester online from bangladesh. now, i want to change my major (stream) from supply chain to international accounting and finance.
is it going to affect my final visa decision?.
Thanks in advance.
Yes. Recently in webinar in India they said that if you change your DLI or course after AIP, your application will be assessed again for 1st stage.

Rubab68

Oct 19, 2019
i want to change my major in the same program (masters on Management). i will not change my DLI

BIG_T

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
United Arab Emirates
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
07-08-2020
No. Just AIP. i am not changing my program. i am changing my major in the same program (masters of management)
I recommend you to file an inquiry on the web form since the processing times for applicants in Bangladesh has dropped down to 2 weeks! it might help you get some insight as to where your application stands at this moment. I recommend changing the status, later on. Get your visa, start your studies, travel to Canada, and then submit an application for study permit change. As far as I know, your study permit won't say what you are studying just your DLI number.