+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changing job in PR process

zanousi

Feb 5, 2021
Hi
I would be grateful if anybody could help we with following question:
There are three weeks that I've mailed my PR application ( Quebec skilled worker stream). They just sent me and email that they received with temporary file number. Now I change my job and wanna know that should I let them know now? or after confirmation of my files? how can I update my files (mail again or webform)?

rodymanners

Aug 11, 2021
Hi
I would be grateful if anybody could help we with following question:
There are three weeks that I've mailed my PR application ( Quebec skilled worker stream). They just sent me and email that they received with snaptube vidmate temporary file number. Now I change my job and wanna know that should I let them know now? or after confirmation of my files? how can I update my files (mail again or webform)?
I have the same situation here my daughter wishes to do as so and still looking for answers

Last edited:

zanousi

Feb 5, 2021
I have the same situation here my daughter wishes to do as so and still looking for answers
I asked from a person doing immigration stuff in my new company and he told me we need to send a new job experience letter through webform using temporary file number.

Reactions: canuck78