+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changing job after AINP Nomination

SalmanRajpoot

Jan 8, 2018
Freeman chidi can you please update what happened next ? Were you able to change your employer and successfully got out of the situation ?
Thanks

Simran971997

Jan 9, 2018
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
B
Hey all,
I have a quick question, how to inform ainp and cic after changing the job( i have already received my ainp and aor). What documents do i need to send them.
Thanks

bmm651

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
i changed job after aor.
i applied on ainp pr...
i didnt notify to ainp ofic or cic ofic..
i hd open wp...
i got pr... on regular time

Reactions: mpreetsingh

bmm651

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Hey all,
I have a quick question, how to inform ainp and cic after changing the job( i have already received my ainp and aor). What documents do i need to send them.
Thanks
after aor... i dont think so ny one checkd nything...
open wp.. after aor i changed right away...job

i got pr last month

bmm651

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
hi,
did you informe ainp about the job change?
no.. u dont need too. i know i was in heavy stressed nd i hired special lawyer for 30 mints he charged me 250 dollar.. he suggested dont tell any one... i followed his one statemnt nd got ppr.
if ur employered said ainp thn its btr u tell ainp... but if u hv trust or no spoiled relationship.... btr to b quite .change the job work happily... get pr...
hope it helps

Reactions: mpreetsingh

twarpdev

Apr 20, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
Doc's Request.
16-11-2016
Nomination.....
27-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
Med's Request
01-03-2018
Med's Done....
06-03-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
no.. u dont need too. i know i was in heavy stressed nd i hired special lawyer for 30 mints he charged me 250 dollar.. he suggested dont tell any one... i followed his one statemnt nd got ppr.
if ur employered said ainp thn its btr u tell ainp... but if u hv trust or no spoiled relationship.... btr to b quite .change the job work happily... get pr...
hope it helps
Not sure, I have a same situation or not but my nomination has the employer name on it, and I have a closed work permit with the employer name, since I got this work permit with the nomination.
My company is trying to set up the partners and they want me to go to one of the partners.

Do you think I will be in trouble, if I change the company?

Paper based OINP, employer driven, and I’m waiting for the medical request from cic.

bmm651

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Not sure, I have a same situation or not but my nomination has the employer name on it, and I have a closed work permit with the employer name, since I got this work permit with the nomination.
My company is trying to set up the partners and they want me to go to one of the partners.

Do you think I will be in trouble, if I change the company?

Paper based OINP, employer driven, and I’m waiting for the medical request from cic.
so u r not living company ur company is giving u option... i think its ok but after mr ...nnowadays mr so wuick ... decembr 2016 start gting mr...
explain ur situstion to ur ainp officer who gv u ainp nd handled ur ainp file... i m sure thy ll chnge compny name gv u new ainp online... i heard same case b4... so...explain ...

bmm651

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
so u r not living company ur company is giving u option... i think its ok but after mr ...nnowadays mr so wuick ... decembr 2016 start gting mr...
explain ur situstion to ur ainp officer who gv u ainp nd handled ur ainp file... i m sure thy ll chnge compny name gv u new ainp online... i heard same case b4... so...explain ...
*leaving

Simran971997

Jan 9, 2018
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
B
hope it helps
Hey
Did u changed the job only or noc too. From b to c or so.

Aijuly

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
July 2016
AOR Received.
November
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Oct 10
Med's Done....
Oct 11
Passport Req..
Not yet
Anybody recently updated ainp after job change

syed32

Mar 6, 2018
Hello Everyone, i need your guys help. Its urgent.

I am a provincial nominee and going to apply for a Bridging open work permit.

I changed my job 7 months ago and everyone including one lawyer suggested me, no need to inform Federal or Province as it can delay the process further.

Now as i mentioned before ,going to apply for a Bridging open work permit means i need to fill up the form which is asking to fill up last 10 years employment history. What should i do? should I lie at the form? or should I inform federal about my new job? they can ask question that why i am telling them so late after 7 months.

But even after telling them the information my province and federal has will be different which can cause issues. I actually called province last month and pretended that i am asking for my friend ,
They replied that your friend should have informed us right away after changing the job ,now its completely up to officer.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks.