+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changing job after AINP Nomination

Freeman chidi

Mar 29, 2017
I just got my nomination from AlNP and I have also applied for my permanent resident application and my CIC file number came out today,
I am asking if I can change my jobs since I still have one year left in my post graduate work permit and what do I need to do after changing job????
Just wondering if my present employer will notify AINP that am no longer working with them.

Thanks guys

Alberta Semi Skilled

Jun 28, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
Passport Req..
12-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2018
LANDED..........
26-09-2018
Freeman chidi said:
I just got my nomination from AlNP and I have also applied for my permanent resident application and my CIC file number came out today,
I am asking if I can change my jobs since I still have one year left in my post graduate work permit and what do I need to do after changing job????
Just wondering if my present employer will notify AINP that am no longer working with them.

Sorry l can't answer your question but l want to ask that how long it took for you to get file number from CIC?
Thanks guys

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Freeman chidi said:

Thanks guys
After AOR of ur PR app, you can change your job :D

Freeman chidi

Mar 29, 2017
Yeah it says restriction on Employment No.
One more question.. do I need to update CIC and AINP about the new job and if yes how?

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Freeman chidi said:
Yeah it says restriction on Employment No.
One more question.. do I need to update CIC and AINP about the new job and if yes how?
U don't need to update for CIC. For AINP, if it said NO, then only notify ainp if u find the new job. Tbh, as i searched, there r some ppl just change job w.o notify ainp...and they were ok.

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
Freeman chidi said:
I applied under the employer driven, international student category
What I know is that who applied under SRS can change the Job but under EDS can't bc the nomination related to your employer

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
Freeman chidi said:
But no restrictions on employment was stated on the nomination certificate, and I have open work permit
I applied under SRS PGW and I have open work permit
My nomination certificate has the following detail:-
prov territory/stream: Worker- Without a Job Offer
Employer name: N/A
Restriction of Employment: NO

your employer's name is mentioned in your nomination certificate , right ?? so your AINP related to your employer
call AINP office and ask them about that