+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changing info after receiving ITA

TDog39

Oct 18, 2019
I noticed after receiving my ITA that one of my studies (outside Canada) was set to full time when it should have been part time; although it was set to full time when I submitted my application to OINP.
Is it okay if I changed it right now before submitting my eAPR?

Also I had my first name set to my first name only without including all the names between the first name and the last name as shown on my passport. I saw that it can be changed despite it being locked by following the steps here: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1003&top=29

Would there be any issues if I change any of what I mentioned above knowing that this is all after I have received the ITA?

Thanks!

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
I noticed after receiving my ITA that one of my studies (outside Canada) was set to full time when it should have been part time; although it was set to full time when I submitted my application to OINP.
Is it okay if I changed it right now before submitting my eAPR?

Also I had my first name set to my first name only without including all the names between the first name and the last name as shown on my passport. I saw that it can be changed despite it being locked by following the steps here: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1003&top=29

Would there be any issues if I change any of what I mentioned above knowing that this is all after I have received the ITA?

Thanks!
Hi,

Go ahead. You can make these required changes without any issue. Also, support these with letter of explanation given the situation of post ITA application.

TDog39

Oct 18, 2019
Hi,

Go ahead. You can make these required changes without any issue. Also, support these with letter of explanation given the situation of post ITA application.
The letter of explanation is the Client Information file right?