+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changing funds to 0 so i get ITA for CEC

twztedelegance

Jul 14, 2015
New Brunswick
Hi guys, I am at CRS 469 expecting ITA in next few draws (or hoping for one atleast). I have all my documentation in order but as my funds have not been in the same account for 6 months and moved between my investing account etc and also got my parents to transfer money with a gift deed, if it is possible I would like to avoid the PoF requirement so my application is more straightforward and less chance of rejection. Is there any risk of editing my available funds to 0 so I get eligible only under CEC, it will not lower my chances of getting an ITA right?

r1ley

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
twztedelegance said:
Hi guys, I am at CRS 469 expecting ITA in next few draws (or hoping for one atleast). I have all my documentation in order but as my funds have not been in the same account for 6 months and moved between my investing account etc and also got my parents to transfer money with a gift deed, if it is possible I would like to avoid the PoF requirement so my application is more straightforward and less chance of rejection. Is there any risk of editing my available funds to 0 so I get eligible only under CEC, it will not lower my chances of getting an ITA right?
There is no risk. Go ahead and change it before you receive the invitation to apply. I know someone who did that and is now a PR.