+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHANGING FROM QUEBEC TO OTTOWA

Taffy

Sep 24, 2007
Hi,

We have our application with MICC at the moment still waiting for paperwork to arrive and sign. In the meantime we have now decided that we would prefer to go to Ottowa. Is it still to late to inform Immigration or should we just ride it out and change when we finally arrive in Canada. Also how long will it take once the visa office receives the CSQ, we are dealing with Rome. My PR status is showing in process and file was started on 15th November 2007.

Thanks

Taffy

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Taffy said:
Hi,

We have our application with MICC at the moment still waiting for paperwork to arrive and sign. In the meantime we have now decided that we would prefer to go to Ottowa. Is it still to late to inform Immigration or should we just ride it out and change when we finally arrive in Canada. Also how long will it take once the visa office receives the CSQ, we are dealing with Rome. My PR status is showing in process and file was started on 15th November 2007.

Thanks

Taffy

Better tell them, if you have no intention to settle in Quebec.

PMM

Taffy

Sep 24, 2007
We were hoping that it maybe quicker as my husbands job has been cut short and now we are starting to use our savings for Canada, both my husband and son are canadian. My husband wants to leave now but I have told him that I can not leave with my application in process, he was just wondering whether it would be quicker this way round. Our intentions are to reside in Quebec as all our family is there.

Thanks