+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changing from LCP to other Job

pat1181

Star Member
Feb 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys,

Just need your input here... I've been working as a Live in caregiver for 1 year here in Ontario and my previous company back home offered me to relocate to Vancouver and they will be the one to sponsor me (Sales & Marketing job). I just want to know if I will accept the offer, will I start from scratch again and finish 24mos under the new job offer? Can I still sponsor my family back home?

hope you can enlighten me on this one :-\

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

pat1181 said:
guys,

Just need your input here... I've been working as a Live in caregiver for 1 year here in Ontario and my previous company back home offered me to relocate to Vancouver and they will be the one to sponsor me (Sales & Marketing job). I just want to know if I will accept the offer, will I start from scratch again and finish 24mos under the new job offer? Can I still sponsor my family back home?

hope you can enlighten me on this one :-\
If you get a new work permit for the job in Vancouver, then you will no longer be eligible for the LCP. You would have to qualify for either CEC if the Job is NOC A, B or O or under BC PNP. Note the employer requires an LMO after advertising the position on the job bank, and it won't be approved if there are Canadians/PRs qualified for the position.