+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changing employer while PNP is ongoing

akosijared

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
I got my nomination on November 2021 with my current employer and another employer wants to hire me and I want to accept their offer. The employer willing to support me with the provincial nomination. Same job position, duties and responsibilities with higher salary. Anyone here has experienced on switching employer while PNP is ongoing? Any downside?

Last edited:

asebs

May 25, 2022
I got my nomination on November 2021 with my current employer and another employer wants to hire me and I want to accept their offer. The employer willing to support me with the provincial nomination. Same job position, duties and responsibilities with higher salary. Anyone here has experienced on switching employer while PNP is ongoing? Any downside?
It is okay as long as it's the same NOC code.

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
Don't if it is OINP. They withdrew my nomination and I have to apply for EOI again. Now there is no draw from them since