+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changing Employer MPNP

MayeAbe

Mar 15, 2024
Hello everyone!
I submitted my application to MPNP last February 9th, 2024 already and I was wondering if I can change employers. I got a new job offer and the only reason why I even applied for another job is because of the hours I get from my current job (it's below the agreed hours in my contract and I already talked to them about increasing my hours but still no change) and the new job offer guarantees more hours for me.

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Hello everyone!
I submitted my application to MPNP last February 9th, 2024 already and I was wondering if I can change employers. I got a new job offer and the only reason why I even applied for another job is because of the hours I get from my current job (it's below the agreed hours in my contract and I already talked to them about increasing my hours but still no change) and the new job offer guarantees more hours for me.
Ideally no, but in case you accept, you must inform MPNP and they will decide if they will continue to process your application. I wouldn't change.

MayeAbe

Mar 15, 2024
Ideally no, but in case you accept, you must inform MPNP and they will decide if they will continue to process your application. I wouldn't change.
I really didn’t want to change jobs but my hours in my current job is pretty low.