+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changing DLI twice?

Luye

Jul 26, 2019
Some background info. I changed my dli earlier this week and applied for an extension, my study permit expires tomorrow. It’s my understanding that the extension will come in mail with the new school stated

however I was kind of pressured by family to pick the school i chose and I’m having some serious regret? Would it be possible that once i get my new extension In the mail to change DLI once more and put the school I actually want? I feel the other program will benefit my goals more. The program i want states that i should submit a physical permit with the name of the school specifically so how would tht work. If i change dli once i get new permit is there a way to request a new physical copy?

btw im in a unique situation where my family is protected person Waiting for PR card so the study permit is a formality kind of it won’t get denied in case that’s a worry as my fees are domestic

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Its pretty weird that a school would want thier name on the study permit while students are allowed to change schools without restrictions in Canada, is this a legitimate school you want to go to? No you cant change the name on the permit because the name doesnt matter, a study permit is valid for any school.