+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changes to personal and travel history after ITA

nijjar123

Jan 18, 2020
Hi everyone, I need to know what are the consequences of making changes to personal history and travel history anode u saved them after ITA. Does it record the changes made and would it raise any alarm to the VO. I have not submitted any documents yet but filling the details only. Kindly put your thoughts ASAP as I have few days left for my submission of documents before my IELts expire

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
What are your personal history changes?

Anything is relevant only if it will change your CRS score. If not there is nothing to worry about.
Just make sure to be honest when submitting your application.

nijjar123

Jan 18, 2020
I have worked as seafarer in a uae based company in 2010 to 2011, but never stayed in UAE as i worked on ships and went to uae only for one day to join ship. I am not claiming points for this work experience. But the system is asking PCC for UAE which would be impossible to get as i never held any resident visa there. I was thinking of changing the address of this job to indian company by whom i was hired for this job.

But i just realized that i have already filed this information in my visitor visa application 2 years ago so it should be same in PR application too, right..?
Would a LOE be sufficient explaining that i never lived or worked there on land hence can’t get pcc or does not require pcc... i am going of topic here but any suggestions would be really helpful

prasuna94

Mar 13, 2019
Hello members,
I have a small query , Actually before submitting my profile I have given 'Yes' to the section when it asked for valid job offer as I was working at that time and now I have resigned and changing to new job what should I specify in that field after receiving ITA and If I make changes to the profile after receiving ITA should I need to provide LOE fro all the changes that are been made ??
It would be great if someone can help me with this.
-Thanks

nijjar123

Jan 18, 2020
It depends on situation like what kind of work permit r u on. Was ur Job offer LMIA supported or exempted.. means are u claiming points for valid job offer.... if yes then ur crs scores will drop..... if it doesn’t drop then no worried just add an LOE explaining ur situation

prasuna94

Mar 13, 2019
It depends on situation like what kind of work permit r u on. Was ur Job offer LMIA supported or exempted.. means are u claiming points for valid job offer.... if yes then ur crs scores will drop..... if it doesn’t drop then no worried just add an LOE explaining ur situation
I am on a pgwp and my job is not LMIA supported and my crs score doesn't depend on it .and Is there any format of LOW to be followed?

nijjar123

Jan 18, 2020
There is no specific format, just address it to visa officer and explain ur situation... Search the forum and u will find a lot of templates... i m searching for the same as i have to write one