+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changes to Canada’s Express Entry CRS Coming in June

Xit

Feb 23, 2017
Hello everyone ,

this might be a stupid question but as you might know there are some changes coming to the EE CRS score in june.

They will give a extra +15 points to your total CRS score if you have a sibling is Canada that is permanent resident or a Canadian citizen.

But will this count towards my score too? my aunt (sister of my mother) is there with my uncle.

Thank you.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Xit said:
Hello everyone ,

this might be a stupid question but as you might know there are some changes coming to the EE CRS score in june.

They will give a extra +15 points to your total CRS score if you have a sibling is Canada that is permanent resident or a Canadian citizen.

But will this count towards my score too? my aunt (sister of my mother) is there with my uncle.

Thank you.

No

Ezgi84

Feb 9, 2017
Istanbul
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
Xit said:
Hello everyone ,

Thank you.
No it wont because your aunt is not your sibling... should be your sister or brother....