+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHANGES IN OLD WORK EXPERIENCE AFTER RECEIVING ITA

chandansingh

Apr 11, 2016
Hey Guys,

I created my profile and i just received the invitation. When i was going through my application i found out that in my work history, i have mentioned a part time job while i was a student. That job never gave my any extra point but since i was putting all my jobs i left it there. I realized that in the profile i have mentioned my termination date to be October,2014 where as when i received the letter from the company they mentioned my termination date to be September 5th, 2014.

I was not able to change the information as the information was already transmitted but now that i have received the invitation, I am updating my part time work experience to September.

Since i started a full time job in the same company from September 7th, it has information about my part time on that letter as well.

(This job has nothing to do with my point since it was part time job while i was a full time student)

Kindly advice me on this please.

Thank You.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chandansingh said:
Hey Guys,

I created my profile and i just received the invitation. When i was going through my application i found out that in my work history, i have mentioned a part time job while i was a student. That job never gave my any extra point but since i was putting all my jobs i left it there. I realized that in the profile i have mentioned my termination date to be October,2014 where as when i received the letter from the company they mentioned my termination date to be September 5th, 2014.

I was not able to change the information as the information was already transmitted but now that i have received the invitation, I am updating my part time work experience to September.

Since i started a full time job in the same company from September 7th, it has information about my part time on that letter as well.

(This job has nothing to do with my point since it was part time job while i was a full time student)

Kindly advice me on this please.

Thank You.
Your profile freezes after ITA. All you have left is put your student part time in personal history with a letter of explanation on the top about the whole situation.

chandansingh

Apr 11, 2016
great thanks.

Just wondering if changing that information can create any problem even thought that position is not going to increase or decrease my points.

I was thinking about just change and leave it.