+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changes in Application form from CIO: To be sent to Local, CHC

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Has any one made any changes in the application forms sent to local visa office from those earlier sent to CIO and application has moved ahead.

Kindly Share.

RimalM

Star Member
Jun 18, 2009
im also in the same problem that i need to changes as i did some error on filling form to Nova Scotia... so can i change the first form to the visa office? as i asked to the concerned person about this problem, that guy wrote me that i can change...

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RimalM said:
im also in the same problem that i need to changes as i did some error on filling form to Nova Scotia... so can i change the first form to the visa office? as i asked to the concerned person about this problem, that guy wrote me that i can change...
What reason are you giving for the changes?

boltz

Jul 30, 2009
rocky272727,

logically speaking, the answer to your question 'What reason are you giving for the changes?' depends on what the change is.
For eg., change to natural time progression is fairly straight forward to explain. whil submitting to CIO it was 5 yrs 3 monts; now while submitting to CHC it is 5 years 6 months.

Second category is addition of job responsibilities. Job duties might have changed in the last 6 months; and you might have got the letter. you can make the changes accordingly, and you can mention that recently the changes happened due to the new responsibilities that you were given at the organization.

And finally, if you have done a mistake; better admit it; and substantiate it with the proof (if possible).

Hope it helps.

Cheers Bolt-z-

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
boltz said:
rocky272727,

logically speaking, the answer to your question 'What reason are you giving for the changes?' depends on what the change is.
For eg., change to natural time progression is fairly straight forward to explain. whil submitting to CIO it was 5 yrs 3 monts; now while submitting to CHC it is 5 years 6 months.

Second category is addition of job responsibilities. Job duties might have changed in the last 6 months; and you might have got the letter. you can make the changes accordingly, and you can mention that recently the changes happened due to the new responsibilities that you were given at the organization.

And finally, if you have done a mistake; better admit it; and substantiate it with the proof (if possible).

Hope it helps.

Cheers Bolt-z-
Thanks. I forgot to mention my part time work exp in forms to CIO, as I though it wont be relevant, now i want to mention it in forms to CHC local

rupeshdesai

Mar 21, 2009
Hi rocky272727,
I am also having same problem.
I wanted to change my NOC code as it was not in line with my experience
so I contacted CHC Delhi, they said your file has moved to NScotia, so furthur communication has to be done with NS office.