Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks "xander05151987" for the update. I will wait till evening and check

popoxee

Star Member
May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I understand it will take time to update..

But after I submit the update, I was expecting the status of my profile to be Update In Progress, but it is not... It changed back to Submitted Read, and score was not changed... (blank on education) No email received saying its updated.

What's going on? Should I wait or just create a new profile?

magicvinu

Aug 11, 2015
Hi,

My workpermit will expire in April 2017(LMIA exempt), However my Employer have requested for extension. The extension will be done till April 2019.

I have a offer letter specifying.

"This project is ongoing, and we hope to extend this assignment for an additional 24 months. "
It also specifies other parts like NOC code, roles duties, etc.

Can this letter be used as offer of Employment?

Note: All other conditions are satisfied, like worked for 1 year for current employer, WP has Employer name etc..

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
I know these updates take a while. It's been 24 hours for me but I'm not even stressed about it.

I just have a quick question for those who already got their points for Education. Did you delete the current education or you just modified it and answered the additional questions?

min1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
guys, please answer i have experience in multiple noc 2 year in noc skill a and 2 yer in noc skill o .can i claim 4 year or should i chose 1 noc

Saskatchewan_Regina

Mar 3, 2016
BA2LAMAZ said:
I know these updates take a while. It's been 24 hours for me but I'm not even stressed about it.

I just have a quick question for those who already got their points for Education. Did you delete the current education or you just modified it and answered the additional questions?
Just modify it and answer the additional questions, you should get it in 24 hours.

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Saskatchewan_Regina said:
Just modify it and answer the additional questions, you should get it in 24 hours.

I did modify it and after 24 hours, it changed from blank to 0. So now I'm totally confused