+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change work from tfw to nanny

ashenne

Sep 11, 2013
mylady833 said:
Yes you can. Check the CIC website for the guidelines and requirements
hi my lady.. i see we have a same situation, did your paper works did well? how was the process coz my working visa will expire at the end of feb and i dont know if it will be enough time for me to get a new one.. pls share your story, thanks a lot!

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Aip May 15, 2014, DM July 12,2014
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
ashenne said:
hi my lady.. i see we have a same situation, did your paper works did well? how was the process coz my working visa will expire at the end of feb and i dont know if it will be enough time for me to get a new one.. pls share your story, thanks a lot!
Sorry but i think you have misunderstood the reply. I am no longer under work permit. With your question i was assuming you are the employer who wanted to apply for an LMIA for a babysitter under low skilled, which means not under the LCP program. If you ara a worker better check the CIC website on how to renew your work permit.goodluck!

Jun 5, 2014
Hello guys..

I have a confusing situation now..i hope anyone here can somehow share or say something related. Like i said i come here as food counter attendant and applied as caregiver after the moratorium stops my recent LMO. Now my application is still in New york, they sent me email asking for proof of funds and record of employment. But i have only worked for one month and my employer did not give me ROE nor did he submit to the service canada as i checked. And i have no funds at all since i was not working, for the whole time i was only waiting for LMO. When i come here, my agent did not bring me to the employer who hired me, instead she introduced me to another employer and make me wait for LMO and work permit. it took me 8 months in total til i got the work permit. But after a month since i start working they sold the business and i end up finding another job coz the new owner dont need foriegn workers. so i waited again anothe 6 months to have a LMO, but when i have the new LMO there was a moratorium. So to my despair i applied as caregive. then i got the caregiver LMO and now applying for the work permit and visa to new york to qualify for the PR. but i dont know what is going to happen after i told them in my reply that i was out of work and no funds. It was only my bofriend supported me. No even record of employment. It is very frustratying that i have spent whole 2 years waiting and waiting..now still waiting..