+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change to EE with an existing CSQ application

jaime_rz

Jun 16, 2018
Hi everyone, maybe you have received this question a thousand times but I have found it very hard to find a suitable answer on the internet. I have an ongoing application with Mon Project Quebec started 2 years ago and it has been a year since I submitted my documents. My application status is ''in progress'' with no definite responses yet, just more delay notifications if anything. However at this point I am no longer interested in residing in Quebec but rather in English speaking provinces. Can I fill an EE profile and if I get an ITA proceed with it even if I applied for a CSQ? I still do not have the money to show the funds required for an EE application but I estimate I will complete it in around 6 months. If by that time I have received my CSQ, can I simply ignore it or ask Quebec's ministry of immigration to revoke it and proceed with the EE application? Or can I simply not switch since I have already applied for a CSQ? I have not applied for Permanent Residence under any program yet and I have been unable to find official information on my question. Thanks!