+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change the adress for refugee

Muhammad79

Mar 29, 2019
Hi everyone
As we all know IRB is closed right now at least until April,13. I was trying to change the adress in person, of course all doors are closed. Tried to call 1-888 number, its off also. Tried online but there is no options for refuges.
What can I do in this situation. Just wait?

mrs waseem

Star Member
Dec 13, 2009
Hi everyone
As we all know IRB is closed right now at least until April,13. I was trying to change the adress in person, of course all doors are closed. Tried to call 1-888 number, its off also. Tried online but there is no options for refuges.
What's the procedure or number to fax about change in address?

Paladinrules

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Hi everyone
Please find below information:

For the Immigration Division only, please send your correspondence by fax to the following numbers:
Central Region: 416-744-4274 / Eastern Region: 514-496-2252 / Western Region: 604-666-7082

Since April 6, 2020 the Immigration Division also accepts correspondence by email:

For additional information, including instructions on email formatting and size limits, please refer to the Division’s practice notice.

If unable to send correspondence to the Immigration Division by fax or email, please contact the registry in your region to discuss an alternate delivery method for Immigration Division correspondence only.

Sphinx13

Mar 15, 2020
Please find below information:

For the Immigration Division only, please send your correspondence by fax to the following numbers:
Central Region: 416-744-4274 / Eastern Region: 514-496-2252 / Western Region: 604-666-7082

Since April 6, 2020 the Immigration Division also accepts correspondence by email:

For additional information, including instructions on email formatting and size limits, please refer to the Division’s practice notice.

If unable to send correspondence to the Immigration Division by fax or email, please contact the registry in your region to discuss an alternate delivery method for Immigration Division correspondence only.
Isn't this only for Immigration Division (ID) and not for the Refugee Protection Division (RPD)?