vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC -Sydney; Secondary visa office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Dec 15, 2017 (Upfront eMedicals); Feb 12, 2018 (Request from CIC)
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Not applicable; BGIP 2: Feb 27, 2018
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
Like I said, that's strictly my opinion but I am nobody to judge you.
It's well within your rights as guaranteed by the Constitution of Canada to move and take up job anywhere in Canada. I will wait till December 31 before moving to ensure that you file taxes in Sask. for this tax year just to play safe.
I hear you. Thanks so much!

MarsiaMS

Jul 5, 2016
Northern British Columbia
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
I obviously have had true intent and still do, but there arent any opportunities/positions in my field anymore. I am a project manager by profession. So far I could find only 5-6 on saskjobs (applied to all suitable positions and no response whatsoever) compared to 100s in Ontario. Should I put my career in jeopardy being morally obligated or think about my family? This is not directed to you by any means, just venting out :)
Hello, friend! Glad you finally landed.
I'd say let's leave morals out of it. You need to work and provide for yourself, that was the whole point of your move. Go to a place where you can find a job. If I were you, I would start applying in ON, while still living in SK. Nowadays most companies would do video conference interviews. That is how I got my current job.

iostrich

Oct 17, 2018
"It was September and the personal trainer had accomplished a goal of his own: He received confirmation of his permanent residency in Newfoundland and Labrador, the province he has called home for eight years."

I think the problem is that he only got his confirmation of permanent residency but they still have one more step to go to make it official, which is landing at the border or in an office. Only after that will he become a permanent the resident officially. The officers at the border have the right to cancel the confirmation if they think the applicant doesn't meet the original requirements.

geektech40

Sep 19, 2018
"It was September and the personal trainer had accomplished a goal of his own: He received confirmation of his permanent residency in Newfoundland and Labrador, the province he has called home for eight years."

I think the problem is that he only got his confirmation of permanent residency but they still have one more step to go to make it official, which is landing at the border or in an office. Only after that will he become a permanent the resident officially. The officers at the border have the right to cancel the confirmation if they think the applicant doesn't meet the original requirements.
I could be wrong but i think he did NOT have the PR card, like the posters above I also feel he just had a CoPR and did perhaps flag pole or out / in from US and maybe mentioned plan to work in Halifax temporarily?

Reactions: S3ns0r

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
Hello, friend! Glad you finally landed.
I'd say let's leave morals out of it. You need to work and provide for yourself, that was the whole point of your move. Go to a place where you can find a job. If I were you, I would start applying in ON, while still living in SK. Nowadays most companies would do video conference interviews. That is how I got my current job.
Hello Marsia, I do remember you. Great to reconnect. I couldnt agree more, even though I have funds to sustain, I or anyone wouldnt want to exhaust the savings. Despite pure intents, I dont know how else to justify the situation if one doesnt find a job. I can work a menial survival job but that isn't what I hoped to do and defeats the purpose of seeking residency if we moved here for better life. Morality doesn't feed my family nor doesn't provide long term financial health. I might just write directly to SINP.

Reactions: MarsiaMS

King.bill

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Hello Marsia, I do remember you. Great to reconnect. I couldnt agree more, even though I have funds to sustain, I or anyone wouldnt want to exhaust the savings. Despite pure intents, I dont know how else to justify the situation if one doesnt find a job. I can work a menial survival job but that isn't what I hoped to do and defeats the purpose of seeking residency if we moved here for better life. Morality doesn't feed my family nor doesn't provide long term financial health. I might just write directly to SINP.
That's the worst you can do to yourself.

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
That's the worst you can do to yourself.
I respect your opinion, but why not? I dont want o carry the baggage thinking about if and when they come back what would i do.

King.bill

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
I respect your opinion, but why not? I dont want o carry the baggage thinking about if and when they come back what would i do.
I really appreciate your honesty and I think that's what makes this country so amazing. While I don't encourage abuse of system, I do understand stuff gets out of control sometimes and you seem like genuinely struggling.
1. Remember, you are not doing anything illegal by moving province as Canada gave you the right to do so(Don't listen to what people say in this forum).
2. If you contact SINP or CIC to admit what is happening, you would be seen as admitting guilt which is absolutely unnecessary! Chances are CIC won't even know how to react to your situation. Like I mentioned earlier, I am yet to come across a person whose PR was revoked due to moving provinces.
3. The only thing I will do, is stay in Sask. till December.31 to be eligible to file taxes there before I move. It will probably take you a month to go through hiring process anyways.
4. Don't feel bad, there will be plenty of opportunity for you down the road to give back to the community.

Reactions: S3ns0r and MarsiaMS

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
Here is what they came back with:

Thank you for your email.

The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program’s goal is to attract and nominate people who want to settle and stay in Saskatchewan. As a nominee, you were approved and nominated for immigration based on your intent to settle in Saskatchewan. However, as a Permanent Resident of Canada you may work, study, and live in any province. For more information on Permanent Residency rights, please visit IRCC’s website:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/about-pr.asp

If you require support or assistance with settlement or finding employment in Saskatchewan, we strongly encourage you to contact a Newcomer Regional Gateway. You can find out more information at: http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/language-training-and-settlement-services/settlement-services

Reactions: S3ns0r

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
I really appreciate your honesty and I think that's what makes this country so amazing. While I don't encourage abuse of system, I do understand stuff gets out of control sometimes and you seem like genuinely struggling.
1. Remember, you are not doing anything illegal by moving province as Canada gave you the right to do so(Don't listen to what people say in this forum).
2. If you contact SINP or CIC to admit what is happening, you would be seen as admitting guilt which is absolutely unnecessary! Chances are CIC won't even know how to react to your situation. Like I mentioned earlier, I am yet to come across a person whose PR was revoked due to moving provinces.
3. The only thing I will do, is stay in Sask. till December.31 to be eligible to file taxes there before I move. It will probably take you a month to go through hiring process anyways.
4. Don't feel bad, there will be plenty of opportunity for you down the road to give back to the community.
I appreciate your suggestions and decide to stay back through end of January and continue job search in meantime. I came here with clear conscience...be a good citizen eventually and maintain that belief for a country that accepted me.

devang07

Star Member
Sep 20, 2018
HALIFAX
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2018
How long does it take to recieve PR card after landing at the border?