+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHANGE of VISA OFFICE [from Ottawa to Local VO] - Anyone ?

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
Drenalin04 said:
ADDRESS
Phone: (XXX) XXX XXXX
Email: xxxxx.xxxxxx@gmail.com

October 19, 2015

CPC – Ottawa – PR
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON
K1G 4B9

Re: Change of Visa Office to Kingston Visa of Office (KVO) for XXXXX XXXXXX

UCI - XXXXXX Application# XXXXXX

Dear Officer,

Thanks to you and your office for offering my family and I the opportunity to live in Canada as Permanent Residents. We are thoroughly enjoying ourselves in Canada and have totally embraced the culture, food and strong family values to which we have been exposed.

I am kindly asking for you to allow my daughter XXXXX XXXXXX (UCI: XXXXXX) to collect her Permanent Resident Visa at the Kingston Visa Office (KVO) in Jamaica (W.I).

If there are any concerns or queries, please do not hesitate to call me by phone (xxx xxx xxxx) or email (xxxxx.xxxxxx@gmail.com) at your convenience.

Thanks in advance for your understanding, assistance and kind consideration.

Sincerely,

XXXXX XXXXXX
Express Entry Applicant
Thanks, please what's the fax number for CIC?

dublinfunk

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Drenalin04 said:
ADDRESS
Phone: (XXX) XXX XXXX
Email: xxxxx.xxxxxx@gmail.com

October 19, 2015

CPC – Ottawa – PR
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON
K1G 4B9

Re: Change of Visa Office to Kingston Visa of Office (KVO) for XXXXX XXXXXX

UCI - XXXXXX Application# XXXXXX

Dear Officer,

Thanks to you and your office for offering my family and I the opportunity to live in Canada as Permanent Residents. We are thoroughly enjoying ourselves in Canada and have totally embraced the culture, food and strong family values to which we have been exposed.

I am kindly asking for you to allow my daughter XXXXX XXXXXX (UCI: XXXXXX) to collect her Permanent Resident Visa at the Kingston Visa Office (KVO) in Jamaica (W.I).

If there are any concerns or queries, please do not hesitate to call me by phone (xxx xxx xxxx) or email (xxxxx.xxxxxx@gmail.com) at your convenience.

Thanks in advance for your understanding, assistance and kind consideration.

Sincerely,

XXXXX XXXXXX
Express Entry Applicant
Thanks Drenalin, so after you sent a fax, they replied back with a new message in your mycic?

Guys,

I have a feeling we will get the second PPR this week. We have been worrying for the longest time and now we are at the cusp of our goal, a little more patience will go a long way :) Whenever there is no email for the second PPR, I remind myself that a month ago, I was worrying if I will ever get the first PPR.

Drenalin04

Oct 13, 2015
dublinfunk said:
Thanks Drenalin, so after you sent a fax, they replied back with a new message in your mycic?

Yes they replied through MyCIC. I have the hunch that they send the information to the local visa office who then send out the email... I think there may be a template but its the LVO that sends out that mail. Hang on. I waited 33 days for PPR after decision made and never once feel perturbed.

Guys,

I have a feeling we will get the second PPR this week. We have been worrying for the longest time and now we are at the cusp of our goal, a little more patience will go a long way :) Whenever there is no email for the second PPR, I remind myself that a month ago, I was worrying if I will ever get the first PPR.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ETE said:
When was your PPR from ottawa gotten?

I have sent them the email, my consultant also sent them the email, i sent an email to my LVO and also sent a CSE to my LVO and still no luck.

When did you send the fax and when did they respond with the LVO PPR?

What was the content of the fax you sent?

Thanks.
I sent a CSE to the London visa office on Saturday and just now I received a response that Ottawa is still yet to contact them and hence they do not have my details on their system. They were nice enough to inform me that they've forwarded my query to Ottawa and advised them to respond ASAP. The wait is v annoying.

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
Anya654 said:
I sent a CSE to the London visa office on Saturday and just now I received a response that Ottawa is still yet to contact them and hence they do not have my details on their system. They were nice enough to inform me that they've forwarded my query to Ottawa and advised them to respond ASAP. The wait is v annoying.
I know it is annoying. As for me i only got the automatic response. What's their fax number again?

u2cc

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
1 May
Anya654 said:
So I guess the delay is generally on Ottawa, not LVO. They will come to our VO change email, eventually...

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
Just a little update.

I sent our passports to Mexico LVO after receiving the second PPR on October 14th. Passports were received last Wednesday (21st) and Last Friday I got an updated message on my CIC and my application changed to Approved! A few minutes ago I got a 'New Message on MyCIC' email and found a letter named "Letter Accompanying the Visa" and our CoPR!!! The letter specifies that the Visa's have been affixed to our passports and gives details on the validity (for my case is exactly one year after AOR or app submission not the medicals done) landing and things to know before leaving for Canada.

The return tracking has not been activated as for today. Will check tomorrow. At least I know that everything went smoothly and that my visas are already stamped :D

Good luck to the rest of you!!

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
my fiancé arrives home on the 4th of November and we have booked our tickets to travel back to Canada together on the 20th of November. After 6 years of living apart, and two years of not having seen each other at all, I hope we are able to be together soon. I did not anticipate the request from LVO yo take so long. :(. Sent a CSE to my LVO yesterday, got an automated response. Will send a fax to Ottawa once it's day time there! Hoping for all of us to hear soon.

u2cc

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
1 May
Flash555 said:
I receivied Lvo PPR this morning.... PPR on 13th October... Hope everyone receives theirs soon..... :D
Congrats! So when was the LVO PPR sent? Right in the morning your local time? :)

I sent my request on 15 Oct, hope I can also hear them at two weeks mark.

Again, congrats!

NINAPINTA

Oct 14, 2015
I got a local PPR(New Delhi) this morning(IST), PPR was on 14 Oct from CPC Ottawa.

These are requests i sent:
Sent request to Ottawa for visa office change on 15 Oct: auto reply received
Sent request to Local Visa office(New Delhi) for visa office change on 16 Oct: auto reply received
Sent a CSE to Ottawa Visa Office on 20 Oct: auto reply received.
Sent a reminder email to CPC Ottawa on 26 Oct.

NINAPINTA

Oct 14, 2015
Anya654 said:
Congrats Flash555 and Ninapinta, I guess the rest of us should also be hearing from them soon.
Thanks Anya654! I see our timeline is pretty much same, i had an 25th May AOR and 4 June Meds cleared. I hope you get the good news soon.

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
NINAPINTA said:
I got a local PPR(New Delhi) this morning(IST), PPR was on 14 Oct from CPC Ottawa.

These are requests i sent:
Sent request to Ottawa for visa office change on 15 Oct: auto reply received
Sent request to Local Visa office(New Delhi) for visa office change on 16 Oct: auto reply received
Sent a CSE to Ottawa Visa Office on 20 Oct: auto reply received.
Sent a reminder email to CPC Ottawa on 26 Oct.
My PPR was on October 13 and sent the request the same day. sent CSE to New Delhi today. Should probably send one to Ottawa now! Did you hear local Indian time? Many congratulations :)