+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHANGE of VISA OFFICE [from Ottawa to Local VO] - Anyone ?

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
Godsperfectime said:
Try to fax them buddy and follow up. But in our case they replied after a few days. I sent an email to cpc-ctd-ottawa on Oct 1 to change local visa office of my spouse and child coz they are in the philippines. And on Oct 5 they sent another ppr letter in my cic account for my dependents. Good luck. Hope u will get it asap. ;)
Thank you for the advice. Do you happen to have their fax number?

yepyep

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can someone tell me , with the new ppr from local visa office, is my passport photo copy required in colour or black and white? And I received appendix b updated information form, do I complete this in pen?
Also my photo specs are different to first ppr , no mention of photographer name just my name and application number on both photos..

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
Still waiting for my local visa office PPR. It's been over two weeks now ::)

Any suggestions??

yepyep

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kucuy15 said:
Still waiting for my local visa office PPR. It's been over two weeks now ::)

Any suggestions??
It can take CPC Ottawa 20 working days to respond to requests to change visa office, which is 4 weeks. I got mine in about 9 working days

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
yepyep said:
It can take CPC Ottawa 20 working days to respond to requests to change visa office, which is 4 weeks. I got mine in about 9 working days
I saw that on the auto-reply email but I haven't seen a case in this forum waiting for that long (20 business days) yet. And by the end of next week my 30 days deadline will be up :/. That's what worries me!

I guess I don't have much to do rather than wait though...

yepyep

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kucuy15 said:
I saw that on the auto-reply email but I haven't seen a case in this forum waiting for that long (20 business days) yet. And by the end of next week my 30 days deadline will be up :/. That's what worries me!

Which visa office are you? When you receive new ppr you will get a new deadline, i got a new 30 days to submit. Also my first ppr was in my email inbox however my lvo ppr was in mycic messages

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kucuy15 said:

Why don't you send another email? Maybe they missed the email you sent or it was accidentally deleted, you never know. You should also send a fax.

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
Anya654 said:
Why don't you send another email? Maybe they missed the email you sent or it was accidentally deleted, you never know. You should also send a fax.
Hello Anya,
First, congratulations on your DM! PPR shall follow soon :).

I sent a second email to Ottawa on thursday last week and also sent one to my local visa office. I did noy get the auto reply email i got the first time from Ottawa but I did get one from my LVO. The only thing I haven't done is send the fax... I am on a business trip now and returning to my home country next week. That is why is critical for me to know sooner rather than later what the LVO requirements are because as of right now and based on my current submission deadline I will only have 4-5 days to submt my passport upon returning home... Frustraring!!

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kucuy15 said:
Hello Anya,
First, congratulations on your DM! PPR shall follow soon :).

I sent a second email to Ottawa on thursday last week and also sent one to my local visa office. I did noy get the auto reply email i got the first time from Ottawa but I did get one from my LVO. The only thing I haven't done is send the fax... I am on a business trip now and returning to my home country next week. That is why is critical for me to know sooner rather than later what the LVO requirements are because as of right now and based on my current submission deadline I will only have 4-5 days to submt my passport upon returning home... Frustraring!!
Thanks. This is very strange though. Which is your LVO if you don't mind me asking?

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
Anya654 said:
Thanks. This is very strange though. Which is your LVO if you don't mind me asking?
Of course not! According to CIC it should be Mexico. I am from the Dominican Republic.

Strange indeed!

djaybi

Oct 7, 2015
Hi everyone,

Thanks for sharing your stories, I have found useful information here.
I can share my timeline :
PPR Received Oct 13th
Mail sent to CTC Oct 14th (explaining them I live in France)

waiting... Should be two weeks or so, given what I've read on the forum.
Fingers crossed !
JB

muhammadanas1987

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PPR 8th Oct
VO change request - 9th Oct
reminder email 15 OCT- auto reply received

waiting for local PPR

u2cc

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
1 May
Sent my VO change request mail on 15 Oct, hope they will respond soon.