+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change of Visa Office for Spouse

manpreetkaur30061984

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please let me know how many days does it take to change the visa office of Spouse (from Canada to India)
And then what is the procedure after it has been changed??

nrc1978

Sep 10, 2014
manpreetkaur30061984 said:
Please let me know how many days does it take to change the visa office of Spouse (from Canada to India)
And then what is the procedure after it has been changed??

Hi,

You have two options to change the visa office depending on the current status of your PR application.

1. If you have already received PPR then you need to send the email to the address provided in PPR mail requesting for change in Visa office. (Usually take around 10 working days to reflect)

2. If you are still awaiting for PPR then raise the CSE (Case specific enquiry) from the below link providing the Indian address.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Hope this helps

manpreetkaur30061984

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nrc1978 said:
Hi,

You have two options to change the visa office depending on the current status of your PR application.

1. If you have already received PPR then you need to send the email to the address provided in PPR mail requesting for change in Visa office. (Usually take around 10 working days to reflect)

2. If you are still awaiting for PPR then raise the CSE (Case specific enquiry) from the below link providing the Indian address.

Hope this helps
Thanks a lot. SO it took 10 days for you to receive notification for new Visa Office.

ravsun

Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2015
AOR Received.
05-11-2015
Med's Done....
15-11-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
nrc1978 said:
Hi,

Hope this helps
I am an Indian and applied from India. But now I am in Shanghai for few months. Yesterday, got PPR and though I had already raised CSE for Address Change and VO change to Shanghai, they only changed my address and have asked me to submit PPs to Delhi VO.

There was no e-mail mentioned in the PPR mail to contact. The mail just said "Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your
application), you must inform this office immediately
". Who/Which office should I contact in such case?