+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change of NOC from 0 to B after ITA. Please help!

ronboyfirst

Oct 14, 2014
Hi All,

My express entery profile had NOC 0 category and got the ITA. After getting the docs ready and reviewing it looks like my job duties more align with NOC B category. There is no change in CRS Score due to this. Is this okay to be changed and submitted ? Please let me know! Appreciate all the support!

ronboyfirst

Oct 14, 2014
It doesn't matter. Go ahead without doubt.
Thank you so much! I had another doubt, in the last 10 years would a 6 years unemployment make any issue ? I have claimed point for mu current work experience which is 1.6 years and have received the points for the same. Should i explain unemployment in LOE ?

Please let me know.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Thank you so much! I had another doubt, in the last 10 years would a 6 years unemployment make any issue ? I have claimed point for mu current work experience which is 1.6 years and have received the points for the same. Should i explain unemployment in LOE ?

Please let me know.
It doesn't matter though it looks odd and better to explain what exactly you have done. For example, during your unemployment if you have done any training or have assisted any bussiness or simply was unemployed you need to break them down and put them in personal history. Make sure there is no gap, not a single day gap in personal history.

ronboyfirst

Oct 14, 2014
It doesn't matter though it looks odd and better to explain what exactly you have done. For example, during your unemployment if you have done any training or have assisted any bussiness or simply was unemployed you need to break them down and put them in personal history. Make sure there is no gap, not a single day gap in personal history.
Noted. Thank you again :)