Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/11/2004
Hi,

I submitted my application for canadian permanent resident visa in September 2004 at Accra Ghana High Commission office. Till date my application is still on quene for screening.

However, as at the time I applied I was single (not married) but now I am married and want to include my wife into my application to go with me. What do I need to do now so as to include my wife? Kindly let me know your advice/directive.

God bless,

Abel.

softncool

Star Member
Oct 31, 2006
Pakistan
Hi Abel,
Congratulations on getting married.
Please update your status to CIC, with required documents. Pay fees for your wife, and send an updated form.
Regards
Cool

favourme

Nov 21, 2006
Warri, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/11/2004
Hi softncool,

Thanks for your response. Where can I get the update form. Kindly let me know.

Egyman

Star Member
Feb 7, 2007
go to www.cic.gc.ca determine your visa office and look for the specific guide for that office and there you will find all the necessary forms. If it is like Buffalo (my visa office) so the forms will be IMM0008 for yourself (to include your wife), background declaration for yourself and your wife, additional family members for your wife.....etc. But As I told you it is better to see the forms through your visa office.

fathertee

Star Member
May 25, 2006
hello Abel, i was in the same situation too. I applied in October 2004 and got married in March 2006.Rightnow i am in process of filing for my wife.

The forms to be filled are as specified by Egyman,or better still confirm from the CIC website. I used a lawyer,so it was easy for me. Take care and GOOOOOdLUCK.

favourme

Nov 21, 2006
Warri, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/11/2004
Hello,

Thanks for your response. I will immediately get the form now and update my records.

Thanks once again and I wish you all the best in your drive to secure PR.