+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change of Insitution after visa/landing & Masters after UG Diploma in India

jettiemeister

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Hello people,
I have read a lot of posts on this forum and I've found them helpful. I need clarification on below points. Any replies will be grateful.

1. I have LOA from Thompson Rivers University (Diploma offer). Can I take another LOA from Royal Roads University (which might give me master's offer as per my work experience and 2 previous diplomas) as well? And after I land in Canada, I change the institute from TRU to RRU without starting the semester? Is change of institution possible after I get my visa or after I land? Also will there be a problem in visa processing if I apply for masters degree of RRU without having bachelors degree?

2. Okanagan college is an SPP college. Since I have more than 5 years of gap in my education, the agent is skeptical about applying to the college and even the college says check with the agent. If someone has 5 years gap, does that mean he/she cannot go to a SPP college?

3. Can I do 1 semester at Thompson Rivers University and then change my institute to Royal Roads University? TRU has diploma and I will be changing to Bachelors in RRU. Is this possible?

My profile:
10th - 2006
12th - 2008
UG Diploma in tourism mgt - 2008 to 2010
Diplona in tourism mgt in New Zealand - 2010 to 2011
IELTS - 7.5 Nov 2016

Please advise.

Regards