+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

change of employer can this affect my application for lcp

angel78

Jul 16, 2011
hi guys..need some advice...im applying for lcp and i sent my application sent last july 11 ,now i want to change employer for the reason that there are abusing me since they knew that im applying for canada.if i change employer can this affect my application?

pls help...

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
where are you applying from?

angel78 said:
hi guys..need some advice...im applying for lcp and i sent my application sent last july 11 ,now i want to change employer for the reason that there are abusing me since they knew that im applying for canada.if i change employer can this affect my application?

pls help...

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
It will because they can cancel the LMO. Once in Canada you can change employers, you can look for another employer who's willing to apply for the LMO for you. But considering your processing is at its initial stage they can still cancel it. I would be different if you already has a visa though.

angel78 said:

Bambiegirl

May 18, 2011
angel78 said:

pls help...
Correct me if im wrong....you mean your employer in HK? if it is...it wont affect your application for LCP.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Oh so the employers in HK are mistreating you but they are not the sponsors (employer who provided contract/LMO). Well it they are not your sponsors then it won't affect your LCP application.

angel78

Jul 16, 2011
job_seeker said:
Oh so the employers in HK are mistreating you but they are not the sponsors (employer who provided contract/LMO). Well it they are not your sponsors then it won't affect your LCP application.
YES...now that they know that my papers is in process they are abusing me...my duty now to them till 12.30 midnite sometimes till 1 am...i want to break my contract to them but if thinking it my affect my application...

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
No, as Bambiegirl said it won't affect your application as long as they're not your prospective employers in Canada. 12:30 is too much if you start early. Find a new employer from there so you can still legally stay in HK. Tough but you should not take crap from them if they abuse you. Are there organizations there that can help you in case they make life miserable for you if you broke your contract with them. Keep a log or time sheet of what you do to prove your work hours.

angel78 said:
YES...now that they know that my papers is in process they are abusing me...my duty now to them till 12.30 midnite sometimes till 1 am...i want to break my contract to them but if thinking it my affect my application...

relaxgurl

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 05,2013
AOR Received.
Jun. 2013 (A.i.p Rec.) May21 2014
my friend is changing employer! she just got new lmo! will she need to do finger prints all over again! coz when she came employer didnt take her again!! wats nxt pls some1 ans! wats after the LMO!! tanx

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
where is your friend? Whos employer? Give more specific situation so ppl in the forum can help u