+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change of EE profile issue for PEI Nomination

krishvasireddy

May 15, 2015
Dear All,

I have seen one topic in this forum on PEI sending emails recently and I am also one among the group of selected IT people who received email asking for resume.

Not sure what happens from now on, but wanted to check on the issue around this.
I have applied to PEI by filling out PDF including the EE number I have deactivated for applying to OOPNP stream . Now in case PEI wish to send nomination I am wondering what happens to my case as the intial EE proflle number with which I have applied to PEI is deactivated.Should I reply in the email I received from PEI about resume that I have a new EE number ?

Thanks
Krishna

krishvasireddy

May 15, 2015
Hi Friends

Do you have any suggestions for me. I know some of us would have been already in this situation ...

Regards
Krishna

badboywater

May 4, 2015
what is your NOC,boy :)

krishvasireddy said:
Dear All,

I have seen one topic in this forum on PEI sending emails recently and I am also one among the group of selected IT people who received email asking for resume.

Not sure what happens from now on, but wanted to check on the issue around this.
I have applied to PEI by filling out PDF including the EE number I have deactivated for applying to OOPNP stream . Now in case PEI wish to send nomination I am wondering what happens to my case as the intial EE proflle number with which I have applied to PEI is deactivated.Should I reply in the email I received from PEI about resume that I have a new EE number ?

Thanks
Krishna