+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change of Course

winsor

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
i just reached canada for jan intake...i m planning to change my course..

they have written my course name in the remarks..does that mean , i shud be studying that course only ? or since the Immigration officer quoted it in the remarks later when i m applying for permits or PR are my remarks going to pop up ?

winsor

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Hi Seniors..pls reply

i want to change my course, but the immigration officer has written the course name in my Remarks

and my study counsellor n advisor in cllg says i might nt get work permit or PR..i dont know if they r saying it to keep in the cllg n course or if it is really going to happen

and if i still want to go ahead n change my course shud i hav to report to the CIC ?

jaspriet

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
winsor said:
Hi Seniors..pls reply

i want to change my course, but the immigration officer has written the course name in my Remarks

and my study counsellor n advisor in cllg says i might nt get work permit or PR..i dont know if they r saying it to keep in the cllg n course or if it is really going to happen

and if i still want to go ahead n change my course shud i hav to report to the CIC ?
U can change ur college and u dont even need to contact CIC for that

On CIC website it clearly mentioned that you can change change ur college or course

Iit wont have any effect on work permit for sure

winsor

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
yes, but that is only when nothing is mentioned on ur study permit..

but they have specifically mentioned on my study permit abot my course details in the remarks column