+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHANGE OF ADDRESS ,PLZ HELP!!!

lapula

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Dear all ,

i need to change address for my husband , i checked on the website that i can do it via FAX , MAIL or special inquiry on the website (visa office in Cairo)

1 - we are trying to send fax for many days and it always seems like if it is a phone number and not a fax
2 - we sent an email on the website(special webform) . in one part in the website it says that we have to wait 28 days to get a reply and in another part it says that within 24 hours we will get a reply message whether they recieved or not .So far we did not receive any response.

If anyone was in a similar situation with VO in Cairo plz let me know.I feel very confused and lost ,bez if they don;t check e-mails ,that means any mail will go to a different address and that will delay processing.Please help.
Thank you

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you have already sent the message through the ECAS - Case Specific Enquiry - website of CIC, your address will be automatically updated in their system. Don't worry about that. Getting a reply from them may vary according to the work load or depending the file que at the Visa office concerned. You can check the ECAS periodically where the change of address will reflect accordingly.

lapula

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Thank you ,Wilson for replying .
On e-cas is only my address but not my husband's ,unless i am looking at someth.wrong.....