+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change of Address. How would I know its updated on CIC side ???

bhutta144

Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I changed my address in May this year and informed CIC london through its online email form three times now. But as per the E-Cas status it is still showing my old address. I am not sure what to do next. Can anyone suggest anything. Thanks in advance.

aryarathor

Sep 9, 2010
bhutta144 said:
Hi,
I changed my address in May this year and informed CIC london through its online email form three times now. But as per the E-Cas status it is still showing my old address. I am not sure what to do next. Can anyone suggest anything. Thanks in advance.
Hi

As i have moved before i have submitted my docs. then with the docs i have updated the new address and they have changed it after 3 months online. if you enter your file number and check it online there is a option you will get to change your address click here... if it doesnt say there near your address link then i guess you need to wait untill they take your file into the next stage they might do it then.

Good luck

bhutta144

Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Rathur
Thanks for the reply. I think I did the same when I submitted my docs. My only concern now is that they might have sent the 2nd AOR to my old address. I have checked the link in my E-Cas and it is not giving me any option there as you mentioned but I will wait another week or so and will resend the request.
Regards

Bhutta :)

aryarathor

Sep 9, 2010
bhutta144 said:
Hi Rathur
Thanks for the reply. I think I did the same when I submitted my docs. My only concern now is that they might have sent the 2nd AOR to my old address. I have checked the link in my E-Cas and it is not giving me any option there as you mentioned but I will wait another week or so and will resend the request.
Regards

Bhutta :)
Hi Bhutta
you should have done mail redirection before you moved, anyway its gone now now wait for some more time i suggest wait for 1 month and see whats the status on ecas... lets see
and ya dont worry everything would be ok... as in my case i moved from london to India... so i dont wont you to get penic... waiting is the best option for now...

tc