+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change my Height in COPR before landing

chsam

Mar 30, 2017
Hello
I just received my COPR and ready for landing from Canada to USA. I realised that my actual height is 164cms but in COPR, it is 158cms. Can i ask the officer to change my height at the port of entry?
Or just leave it?
Thanks

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Hello
I just received my COPR and ready for landing from Canada to USA. I realised that my actual height is 164cms but in COPR, it is 158cms. Can i ask the officer to change my height at the port of entry?
Or just leave it?
Thanks
Leave it. They wont measure your height at port of entry :)

peegee100

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016
Hello
Or just leave it?
Thanks
Just curious, how did you get 8 cm off the correct height? Did you use an online conversion tool?
The only other time your height will be an issue is if you are ever arrested , and the police note your "vital stats", and hope that never happens for you.
Also, did your doctor not measure your height during the medical exam? Now, that would be on the medical report at CIC, but it is not a major issue. Hope your eye colour is mentioned correctly, for if its not, that will be a major issue ( a combination of a different height AND eye colour would make you a different person, and you could be arrested for misrepresentation!)

PeeGee

Reactions: dr feras

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Just curious, how did you get 8 cm off the correct height? Did you use an online conversion tool?
The only other time your height will be an issue is if you are ever arrested , and the police note your "vital stats", and hope that never happens for you.
Also, did your doctor not measure your height during the medical exam? Now, that would be on the medical report at CIC, but it is not a major issue. Hope your eye colour is mentioned correctly, for if its not, that will be a major issue ( a combination of a different height AND eye colour would make you a different person, and you could be arrested for misrepresentation!)

PeeGee
Hi peegee, hope all is well. Did you eventually get an answer to your pp copy doubt? Will surely get other people facing the same issue in future, so would be good to know. Regards

peegee100

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016
Hi peegee, hope all is well. Did you eventually get an answer to your pp copy doubt? Will surely get other people facing the same issue in future, so would be good to know. Regards
HI,
No, I didn't so I just sent the info page, so lets see.....
Hope you are keeping well too....

Reactions: dr feras