Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2007
Doc's Request.
Apr 2009
Pals

I need a help here again!
I have submitted my application whith BSc. degree in geology, I have presented 4 years of employment as a geologist (NOC 2113).
During my application procedure, I have started two Masters one in distance learning (Part time) in MBA from world class univ in UK and another in Engineering in Vienna.

in the same time i have been employed as part time Consultant I have got the chance to work with a reputable Engineering firm for a year with reasonable salary.

The embassy asked me to update my Employment reference and History in Schedule one (NOC 4163).

I am still student and will finish next Semester.
DO you think it is going to give a bad impression to the officer that i have changed my occupation in between?

Thanks for your advice

Matin From Vienna

foomani

Oct 8, 2010
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2007
Doc's Request.
Apr 2009
foomani said:
Pals

I have submitted my application whith BSc. degree in geology, I have presented 4 years of employment as a geologist (NOC 2113).
During my application procedure, I have started two Masters one in distance learning (Part time) in MBA from world class univ in UK and another in Engineering in Vienna.

in the same time i have been employed as part time Consultant I have got the chance to work with a reputable Engineering firm for a year with reasonable salary.

The embassy asked me to update my Employment reference and History in Schedule one (NOC 4163).

DO you think it is going to give a bad impression to the officer that i have changed my occupation in between?

Thanks for your advice

Matin From Vienna
:-X

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
foomani said:
Pals

Thanks for your advice
Hi Matin, change in occupation will have no bad impression on the Visa Officer. You will be awarded points on the basis of number of years worked under each NOC{ should be under 38/29 occupation list ) .

foomani

Oct 8, 2010
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2007
Doc's Request.
Apr 2009
Thanks for your comment
GoodLuck

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
foomani said:
Pals

Thanks for your advice

Matin From Vienna
LOL - bad impression for more education? Don't think so... :)