+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

change in Landing destination

Samitasanj

Apr 28, 2017
Hi folks ..... just want to ask that one can land anywhere in Canada irrespective of the place mentioned in COPR.....I hv mentioned Calgary but now I want to land in Vancouver......
will appreciate the response......

Reactions: Ankurd

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Hi folks ..... just want to ask that one can land anywhere in Canada irrespective of the place mentioned in COPR.....I hv mentioned Calgary but now I want to land in Vancouver......
you could land any place in Canada
you only have to demonstrate you will live where you apply for

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
If you are FSW, you can land anywhere as long as its not Quebec. Changing your mind is not a problem. We all change plans and CIC knows it. I know someone who did it with no issues. Just do not land in Quebec since that's known to create issues since Quebec has its own immigration program.

Ankurd

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
He
Hello..i i also traveling for the first time and with the same concern. My COPR says calgaray and would like to land in Vancouver? Will there be any issue?

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
He

Hello..i i also traveling for the first time and with the same concern. My COPR says calgaray and would like to land in Vancouver? Will there be any issue?
No. As long as you're not a provincial nominee.

Reactions: Ankurd

Ankurd

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
No. As long as you're not a provincial nominee.
During the COPR stamping and processing in suppose vancoVanc, can I give calgarC address for the PR card to receive. I am landing in Vancouver as the flight are straight to that place and bit cheap. Will plan on moving to Calgary afterwards

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
During the COPR stamping and processing in suppose vancoVanc, can I give calgarC address for the PR card to receive. I am landing in Vancouver as the flight are straight to that place and bit cheap. Will plan on moving to Calgary afterwards
Yes you can.