Star Member
May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello

kindly advice me if i need to notify cic of any changes in my job, because i think i will be hired in a different position soon and my application is under processing for PR,

thanks

james

chie042012

Oct 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
james0011 said:
hello

kindly advice me if i need to notify cic of any changes in my job, because i think i will be hired in a different position soon and my application is under processing for PR,

thanks

james

are you still with the same company? what is your position before?

james0011

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ya i am with the same company my role chhanged to a supervisor from anormal employee

thanks

chie042012

Oct 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
james0011 said:
ya i am with the same company my role chhanged to a supervisor from anormal employee

thanks
are you under PNP? That is also the case of my friend. The employer did not inform the CIC about the new position because technically he is not allowed to change position until he gets his PR. He should be working with the position stated on his work permit. Because when you will inform the CIC they might ask you to get a new work permit for the position.
I think it is alright. There are workers that changed their position with the company because of promotion but did not inform the CIC as long as you have the support of your employer nothing to worry.