+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change in Information while Submitted the Application

omkies

Aug 29, 2015
Can we change the information we had previously mentioned in the application at the time of accepting the ITA???

Below is my detailed query:-

I had mentioned total work experience of 5 years while uploading my details in Express Entry Pool. Now I have received ITA from CIC.
But now out of the total work ex, one company I worked for 6 months is not ready to provide the experience letter with Job Description.
So I was wondering if while submitted the application after receiving the ITA, can I delete that 6 months experience from the Professional Work experience field? (Since the maximum points I get for my Experience in India (outside canada work experience) is for 3 years work ex, my total score will not change) But will cic compare the info I submit with accepting the Invitation with the one provided at time of Express entry pool? Also should I mention the same in LOE under changes in circumstances?

All experts request your views on the same especially if anyone of you have modified or deleted info at the time of accepting the ITA.