+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change in IELTS score after submitting to OINP provincial nomination

Adharsh123

Jan 24, 2024
Hi,
I received an invitation to apply for Ontario's provincial nomination program via express entry through Human Capitals stream. I submitted my application a few days back. However, I decided to give IELTS a second time hoping for an increase in my scores. I got the new result today and my scores have been increased.

I would like to know if I can change my IELTS score in my express entry application with OINP application in progress. Any insights would be helpful. Thank you!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi,
I received an invitation to apply for Ontario's provincial nomination program via express entry through Human Capitals stream. I submitted my application a few days back. However, I decided to give IELTS a second time hoping for an increase in my scores. I got the new result today and my scores have been increased.

I would like to know if I can change my IELTS score in my express entry application with OINP application in progress. Any insights would be helpful. Thank you!
Yes you can do that . After gettin nominated from Province, you can submit new TRF . Make sure meet minimum language requirement criteria for express entry profile and application.

Reactions: Adharsh123

Mahru

Apr 25, 2024
Thank you so much!
Hi can you please tell me what did you end up doing? My new CELPIP score is higher than the previous one meanwhile OINP application is in submitted stage. The new score put my CRS at 507 while the previous score was 473. At that time OINP tech draw range was 470-483. So confused if it would make our OINP application ineligible.