+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change in Employer OINP

dinodn

Aug 22, 2016
Hey all,

I am in the process of Express Entry Immigration, received Notification of Interest from Ontario, sent all documents for their verification. I have now changed my employer to a new one, and I have no idea how to update the
Ontario Immigration Center regarding this change. As per the document, they says to update them via email or courier.

Does any one know the email address to which I should be sending the update, or else the address to which I should courier.

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
dinodn said:
Hey all,

I am in the process of Express Entry Immigration, received Notification of Interest from Ontario, sent all documents for their verification. I have now changed my employer to a new one, and I have no idea how to update the
Ontario Immigration Center regarding this change. As per the document, they says to update them via email or courier.

Does any one know the email address to which I should be sending the update, or else the address to which I should courier.

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.
OINP must be notified if there are any changes to your personal information or circumstances as detailed on your Nominee Application Form. You must complete the Change of Personal Information Form. This form can be downloaded from the OINP website http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPFORMS.html. Completed forms should be submitted to OINP by mail, fax or email attachment. Additionally, you will have to update your Express Entry profile as well.

You can email it to ontarionominee@ontario.ca and expressentry@ontario.ca