+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

change in eCas status on 12th oct, 2009 MON

jasskhalsa

Jul 16, 2009
hi every1,
i wish u all d best for change in ur eCas status.............n my too.............:)..
plz let us knwo if anybody's status will changed.................that'll be good motivation for us.........i wish every1 will go one step ahead from thier last stage.............

good luck to all

Jass

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
hi
my statis change to nothing

i mean before was in process since 23jun09 but now nothing only my name
what this mean?
pls reply
urgent
zakout

rhino2008

Star Member
Dec 4, 2008
If E-cas status changes all of sudden, then it usually means smething was changed. expect something on the way. three weeks ago my e-cas changed from just showing in process to showing my full address. to my susprise after two weeks my medicals plus pp and RPRF request was send. was the best feeling ever. so, just chill and wait. something good could be on its way.
cheers. hope this helps.
Rhino

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
i mean u face same thing?
as when i open my status they show my full adreess up then down there is my name only

u face same suotation?

Aamee

Sep 10, 2009
Dear rhino2000

Tell us your e-CAS status changed from "IN PROCESS" to WHAT?

There has to be some underlined phrase giving link to further note. Do you have that space BLANK or have some underlined phrase?.

Please reply as this will help me understand my situation.

rhino2008

Star Member
Dec 4, 2008
it didn't change from in process.
the thing that changed is the address appearance. it wasn't there before and then all of a sudden it shows up in full. but don't worry something could be coming for you. after that a few weeks late i got my med request plus pp, RPRF and a prepaid return envelope. Good luck