+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change in Country of Residence - Post AOR

im.ran

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Hi All,

My company is offering me an international assignment and I may have to change my Country of Residence. So, I am confused that changing Country of Residence after e-APR/AOR affect the application processing ?

Further, if it does not affect then simply informing CIC through CSE Form for Change of Address enough or need to do some other working for this ?

And will it initiate additional documents request ?

Regards,

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi All,

My company is offering me an international assignment and I may have to change my Country of Residence. So, I am confused that changing Country of Residence after e-APR/AOR affect the application processing ?

Further, if it does not affect then simply informing CIC through CSE Form for Change of Address enough or need to do some other working for this ?

Regards,
You can change the country of residence post AOR and can inform by raising a CSE with updated contact information.

paigeparmy

Star Member
Apr 15, 2017
You can change the country of residence post AOR and can inform by raising a CSE with updated contact information.
Hi Maverick28, may i know how it will impact PCC and POF? AOR - June 7, IP2 - July 5. I am not sure what my status is whether eligibility and admissibility passed. i have submitted my bank details from Qatar only, so if i leave now, i would have to close my bank accounts and transfer all to my home country. thats why i am afraid it will cause delay in background check.

currently living in Qatar and planning to go back to home country for good in a month or 2. i am hoping to get PPR before then but I am just planning for the worst. thanks in advance!

ozzyess

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Hi guys.
I have a similar question.
It is probable that my company moves me to another country to work from there. But the company does not have an office there and I will simply work home-based. My salary and premiums will be paid from home country.
Therefore, if I receive ITA, how can I declare my residence in one country and employer in my home country?

Any experiences??

Thanks eveyone.

GBC23

Feb 5, 2019
Brisbane
Category........
Hi All,

Regards,

Hi there,

Just wondering if you moved country of residence? Did it affect your application processes?

Ninja76

Jan 29, 2020
Hi Maverick28, may i know how it will impact PCC and POF? AOR - June 7, IP2 - July 5. I am not sure what my status is whether eligibility and admissibility passed. i have submitted my bank details from Qatar only, so if i leave now, i would have to close my bank accounts and transfer all to my home country. thats why i am afraid it will cause delay in background check.

currently living in Qatar and planning to go back to home country for good in a month or 2. i am hoping to get PPR before then but I am just planning for the worst. thanks in advance!
Hi,

I am in the same dilemma. Please suggest what you did