07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Hi all,
I might face a situation if I decide to leave my current job due to some reasons. I am originally from Pakistan but work in Dubai. I have received AOR Recently. What if I resign from my current job and go back to my country of origin. What impact will this have on my application and do I need to inform CIC regarding this ?

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
You need to inform change of address and job through cse webform. It won't have an impact on your application
Thanks for the response. I have a few more questions.
1. If I leave my country of residence and go back to the country of origin (Pakistan), is it possible that I don't get my visa office changed and when PPR comes I send my passport through a friend to UAE (assuming visa office is UAE) and then when the friend comes back to Pakistan he can handover my passport to me. Is it legal?

2. My current POF is in UAE bank account which I plan to not use once I leave the country permanently. Worst case scenario, my application gets rejected, all my funds would have been recently transferred to my bank in my home country. What should be done about POF in this case if I apply again?

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
1) that’s the last thing u want is to hand over your passport to someone else. Don’t do it that

2) if it get rejected, u need to make new application and use your Pakistani bank account for POF

I too have a quest for u. Did u get your PCC from Ministry of Foreign Affairs app or from Dubai police??

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
1) that’s the last thing u want is to hand over your passport to someone else. Don’t do it that

2) if it get rejected, u need to make new application and use your Pakistani bank account for POF

I too have a quest for u. Did u get your PCC from Ministry of Foreign Affairs app or from Dubai police??

Dubai police.
About my 2nd point. I know I'll have to apply again with my Pakistan bank account but that six months average for that bank account would be pretty low, there would be a sudden recent transfer from my UAE Bank account. How to present that?

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
QUOTE]
Because its illegal or is just risky?

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Dubai police.
About my 2nd point. I know I'll have to apply again with my Pakistan bank account but that six months average for that bank account would be pretty low, there would be a sudden recent transfer from my UAE Bank account. How to present that?
It’s a transfer from your bank to your bank. In that case get a 6 months statement from your uae bank including a transfer from that bank and get the most recent statement from your Pak bank that includes money coming from uae bank and explain this in LOE

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Thanks for your feedback.

So this is what I'm considering, withdraw money from UAE bank in October, get bank statements of July, August, September and October including the transaction. I only plan to obtain last 4 months statements as I already obtained six months statements upon my application - would 4 months statements be okay here?

Go back to my home country, open a new USD account, and deposit the money there and obtain the most recent statement.

My only question is as above that would it be fine if the statements from my uae bank for first 2 months would be old - that is I obtained them when I applied in July. Is it ok?

DreamPR

Jul 19, 2019
Hi all,
I might face a situation if I decide to leave my current job due to some reasons. I am originally from Pakistan but work in Dubai. I have received AOR Recently. What if I resign from my current job and go back to my country of origin. What impact will this have on my application and do I need to inform CIC regarding this ?
Hi, I am in the same situation. I submitted my file this week. After 2 months, I may go back to my country of origin. I want to know whether you changed your country of residence and if yes, how it impacted your application. Thanks in advance.

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Hi, I am in the same situation. I submitted my file this week. After 2 months, I may go back to my country of origin. I want to know whether you changed your country of residence and if yes, how it impacted your application. Thanks in advance.
I got PPR within a week of changing my country, I didn't even have a chance to update them. I raised a CSE after PPR and within 3-5 days they issued me a new PPR

Ninja76

Jan 29, 2020
1. If I leave my country of residence and go back to the country of origin (Pakistan), is it possible that I don't get my visa office changed and when PPR comes I send my passport through a friend to UAE (assuming visa office is UAE) and then when the friend comes back to Pakistan he can handover my passport to me. Is it legal?

2. My current POF is in UAE bank account which I plan to not use once I leave the country permanently. Worst case scenario, my application gets rejected, all my funds would have been recently transferred to my bank in my home country. What should be done about POF in this case if I apply again?
Hi,

I am working in UAE and planning to move to a different country.

My POF is a UAE bank account, which i intend to keep as a non-resident status. Any else i need to keep in mind when i am moving to a different country

Ninja76

Jan 29, 2020

Hi,

i am in the same situation. Please guide how you went about it