+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change from NOC-1111 to NOC-0111: PMM,Leon,BCguy,Rupesh,Seniors pls reply

jojobaba

Star Member
Jun 22, 2009
Dear All:

I applied under NOC-1111 Accounatnt. Got initial AOR from Sydney,NS and full application AOR from local CHC. I am now waiting for provisional acceptance / medical. I have done bachelor in commerce and have professional qualification in Management Accountancy.
I have over 7 years experience in accounts & finance at managerial level and my JDs match with both of NOC-1111 and NOC-0111.
Now I have a little bit fear/risk,whether CHC would grant me provisional acceptance or not for NOC-1111 ?
I have one question: At this stage can I request CHC to change my NOC from 1111 to 0111 on the basis that I think I would be more safe and justified for 0111.
Pls reply URGENT

Thanks

M.R.S

Star Member
Aug 27, 2009
JOJO don't ever think of doing this. Dear you are over reacting to my post, the fact is that you are Qualified CMA and you qualify for NOC 1111 just make sure your JD's match too.

My post was meant for non qualified Accountants applying in NOC 1111, you were never the target audience of that post.

Dear Relax :)

I strongly believe that you will get the PA

aner777

Star Member
Sep 14, 2009
Hello M.R.S,
Read one of your mails,can you please define what you mean by non qualified accountants?I studied accounting and Economics and worked as an Accountant for two years but not a professionally certified accountant by an accounting body yet.So do i still qualify to send my form to NS under NOC - 1111?

Thanks.

jojobaba

Star Member
Jun 22, 2009
Dear MRS

Thanks for your optimistic reply. I am relax and fully confident that Insha Allah I would get PR for NOC-1111. I was just little curious to know the option othersie I have no such plan to shift my NOC.

M.R.S

Star Member
Aug 27, 2009
@ JOJO

Good

@ anner777

Please see the relevant post on another forum, the link is provided below

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pakistan-application-forum-t19839.3200.html

This is my opinion and as i am not an expert so it is not final opinion.

ali786leo

Star Member
Jun 23, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear MRS

can you define what do you mean by non qualified accountant I have seen many example people are trainned as a assistant accountant then they are promted to accountant as far it is not neccasry that you educational background match with your professional job there are lots of people who have different background and doing job which is not related to their job. so what about those people are they not eligable for canadain immigration.